Dog Tag Teething Necklace
It’s your spouse’s night out and you’re on baby duty. Your baby is teething and wants to put anything and everything in his or her mouth. Give your baby something safe to chew on with this military tag teething necklace. The teething dog tag is shaped just like the typical metal military dog tag, except it’s made from rubber and has a leather rope.
The rubber dog tag is made out of 100% silicone with no BPA, meaning that it is completely safe for your child to chew away on. The soft rubber on the baby dog tags will soothe your baby’s gums by letting them gnaw away with those new teeth. Dog tag necklaces are great for a night in or while you’re out on the go. Give your little guy or girl the tag, and he or she will be occupied while you run those errands.
- Chewbeads Teething Jewelry - Dog Tag Teething Necklace
- No BPA, no phthalates, no cadmium, no lead, no metals
- 100% silicone tags (similar to pacifiers and nipples)
- Easily cleaned with dish soap and water
- Necklaces have a breakaway clasp for added safety
- Children with fully developed teeth or excessive biting may be able to tear tags.
- Necklaces should be inspected before use. If damaged, discard immediately.
- Great gift for Dads